An easy Chili Lime Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas recipe filled with zesty chili lime seasoned chicken, peppers, and onions makes a healthy weeknight meal.
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon cayenne (or more if you like it spicy!)
1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 red, orange + yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
5 tablespoons olive oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
juice from 1/2 lime + more wedges for serving
1/2 cup chopped cilantro, for serving + garnish
8–10 warm corn or flour tortillas
1 cup guacamole, salsa, sour cream + cheese, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, combine spices: salt, pepper, chilli powder, cumin, paprika and cayenne.
- Line 1-2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Add the chicken strips, peppers and onions to one large baking sheet or two small ones. Drizzle with olive oil, top with minced garlic and distribute spices evenly with your hands or a spatula.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes. The chicken should be cooked through and veggies should begin to crisp up. Toss with fresh lime juice and chopped cilantro before serving.
- Serve with warm tortillas, guacamole, salsa, sour cream, and cheese for the ultimate fajita spread.
For Sheet Pan Vegetarian Fajitas: Substitute the chicken for an equal amount of mushrooms and warm black beans served on the side!
Keywords: Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas, Oven Fajitas, Sheet Pan Dinners