This simple sparkling strawberry champagne sangria is a sweet and sparkly champagne based sangria that has no chill time! Pour everything in one pitcher and serve with plenty of fruit!
- 1/2 freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, strained
- 1 cup of pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup of St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1 cup of vodka
- 1 bottle of pink or regular champagne
- 1 cup of grapefruit slices, quartered
- 2 cups of sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup of lemon slices
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds
- handful of fresh mint leaves
- In a large pitcher add all fruits and top with grapefruit juice, pomegranate juice, St. Germain, vodka, and mint leaves.
- Stir mixture well and chill for 10 minutes if some ingredients were not cold.
- Just before serving add in a bottle of your favorite champagne! Be sure to serve with a large spoon so each glass has a few fruit slices.
This sangria doesn’t require any sweetener. IF you like a sweeter cocktail I reccomend adding in a little simple syrup to sweeten it up.