Banana Pudding Trifle is a showstopping, no-bake dessert featuring pudding, cookies, bananas and homemade whipped cream. It’s a silky smooth yet crunchy layered treat that is a must for holidays and special occasions.
2 cups cold milk
1 – 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 – 5.1 oz box instant banana pudding
3 cups heavy cream
3 tbsp powdered sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
7 bananas, sliced
1 – 11 oz box Nilla wafer cookies
- Make pudding: In a large bowl with an electric stand or hand mixer, whisk together milk, condensed milk and banana pudding for 5 minutes. Once the pudding has come together, cover in plastic wrap and transfer to the refrigerator to continue setting.
- Whip cream: In a large bowl with an electric stand or hand mixer, add the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat on high until whip cream is light and fluffy, be careful not to over mix.
- Combine cream and pudding: Gently fold in the whip cream to the banana pudding mixture until incorporated.
- Layer: Slice the bananas and begin to layer a layer of Nilla wafer cookies, banana pudding mixture and banana slices into a trifle dish or bowl until the top is reached. Garnish trifle with crushed Nilla wafers and banana slices.
- Chill: Transfer to the refrigerator and chill for 1-2 hours before serving.
Whipped Cream Substitute: Swap it out for a container of Cool Whip. Great hack if short on time!
Keywords: no bake, fruit, pudding