For beef marinade:
- Beef loin, very thinly sliced
- 2 tsp Minced garlic
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- 4 cups Cooked white rice
- 2 English cucumbers, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp Rice vinegar
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 2 Carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 Medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Spinach leaves
- 8 Shiitake mushrooms
- 2 cups Bean sprouts
- 2 ½ tsp Sesame oil, divided
- 4 Fried eggs
- Sesame seeds, for topping
- Green onions, for topping
- In a medium bowl mix together thinly sliced beef, garlic, soy sauce, honey, and sriracha until the beef is well coated. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes while preparing rice and veggies.
- Boil rice according to package directions. While rice is boiling, begin to prep veggies.
- In a small bowl combine english cucumbers with rice vinegar and sesame oil. Set aside to marinate.
- Heat ½ tsp sesame oil in a wok or skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle each vegetable with a small sprinkle of kosher salt. Sauté carrots for 2-3 minutes or until they begin to soften. Remove carrots and repeat with ½ tsp sesame oil and zucchini sticks. Remove zucchini and repeat with ½ tsp sesame oil and mushrooms and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove zucchini and repeat with ½ tsp sesame oil and bean sprouts and cook for 1-2 minutes.Remove mushrooms and add in remaining sesame oil and spinach, sauté for 30 seconds or until the spinach has wilted. Keep vegetables warm.
- Add in 2 tsp sesame oil and marinated beef strips to the pan. Cook on medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes or until the meat has cooked through and caramelized on the outside.
- Fry eggs in a non-stick skillet to taste.
- Assemble rice at the bottom of the bowl. Top evenly with vegetables, beef, marinated cucumbers and fried egg. Top with sesame seeds and green onions before serving.
Keywords: Bibimbap Bowls, Bibimbap, korean food, korean Bibimbap, vegetables, beef, mushrooms, rice, rice bowls