This incredibly moist cinnamon banana bread is laced with buttery, cinnamon sugar swirls in every bite. This is a foolproof easy recipe that is perfect when you need a delicious dessert in a pinch.
For Cinnamon Banana Bread:
1/2 Cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted or softened
1 cup brown sugar
2 large Happy Eggs
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 medium, very ripe bananas
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
For Cinnamon Swirl:
3 tbsp melted butter
¼ cup + 2 tbsps brown sugar
2 tbsp cinnamon
1 banana, cut lengthwise
For the banana bread:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mash ripe bananas until smooth and slightly chunky.
- In a large bowl combine melted or softened butter with brown sugar until smooth.
- Add in eggs and whisk until smooth.
- To the mixture, add milk and vanilla extract until combined. Add-in in the mashed bananas to the batter and mix until incorporated.
- Add in flour, baking soda, and salt to batter and gently stir until batter is combined. Do not over mix, batter lumps are okay.
For the cinnamon swirl:
- Mix together melted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon and set aside.
Pour 1/3 batter into a prepared loaf tin, smooth the top, and top with 1/3 of the cinnamon swirl mixture. With a butter knife or spatula, mix the cinnamon swirl into the batter lightly. Continue with two more increments and top with remaining cinnamon swirl mixture and 1 banana cut lengthwise.
Bake banana bread for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Allow banana bread to cool for 10-20 minutes before transferring to a wire rack and slicing.
Keywords: banana dessert, loaf bread, easy baked recipe