Cashew chicken is my all-time favorite Thai takeout order. This easy cashew chicken and veggies are baked with a flavorful ginger garlic sauce and cook up easily on one sheet pan. Low carb, protein-rich and mega tasty!
1.5 Lbs Chicken Breasts
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 thumb of ginger, minced
3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon of honey
1 teaspoon sesame oil
2 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
2 teaspoons fish Sauce
1 tablespoon red chili sauce
2 tablespoons corn starch
Red Chili Flakes or Sriracha (add to your own spice level!)
1 cup cashews, unsalted
Green Onions, sliced
Taylor Farms Pad Thai Stir Fry Kit
brown rice, for serving
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, fresh ginger, fresh garlic, honey, sesame oil, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, fish sauce, red chili sauce, corn starch, and red chili flakes or sriracha.
- Coat chicken with cashew chicken sauce and marinate for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 F, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Add chicken and cashews to half of the baking sheet and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and add in vegetables. Give chicken a generous toss before returning to the oven. Drizzle vegetables generously with olive oil, and return the baking sheet to the oven for an additional 8-10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Drizzle vegetables and chicken with Taylor Farms pad thai sauce, top chicken and vegetables with sliced green onions, sesame seeds, and brown rice.