These funfetti white chocolate blondies NEED to be your next recipe for that special someone’s birthday! Not only are these chewy, gooey brown butter blondies perfect on their own we decided to amp them up with… SPRINKLES!
1 cup of unsalted, browned butter (see notes)
1 cup of brown sugar
3/4 cup of white granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 tablespoons of vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of cornstarch
1/2 cup of multi-colored sprinkles, divided
1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line with parchment paper and grease a 9X9 inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all purpose flour, salt, baking powder and corn starch, set aside.
- In another medium bowl whisk together browned butter (see notes), brown sugar and white sugar until smooth. Add in eggs and vanilla extract, whisk once more until smooth.
- With a rubber spatula gently fold in the flour mixture to the butter/sugar mixture in two increments until well incorporated. Stir in white chocolate chips, and 1/4 cup of sprinkles. Transfer batter into baking pan and into a preheated oven.
- Bake blondies for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle top with an even layer of remaining sprinkles. Continue to bake for 10-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool for 20-30 minutes before removing from the pan and cutting blondies.
For Browned Butter: In a heavy bottom saucepan melt butter on medium heat. Melt/brown the butter until it just starts to turn a light amber color. Be careful! The butter can burn very easily! Remove the butter from the pan and into a separate large glass bowl to cool.
Chocolate Chips: Sub out sprinkles and white chocolate for you fav dark chocolate chip.
Walnuts: These blondies do great with a little crunch. Walnuts are my fav but any nut will work.
Snickerdoodle: Top the tops with cinnamn sugar for a snickerdoodle flavor.