These Honey Sriracha Brussels Sprouts are crunchy, golden brown and delicious roasted vegetables finished with a seriously addicting sweet-and-spicy glaze.
1 lb Brussels sprouts
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon kosher salt
cracked black pepper
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon sriracha
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Trim ends of brussel sprout stalks and cut in half.
- Place brussels sprouts onto a large baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder, kosher salt and an even layer of cracked black pepper.
- Bake Brussels sprouts for 20 minutes, stirring the pan halfway for even cooking.
- While Brussels sprouts are cooking, whisk together honey and sriracha.
- Drizzle brussels sprouts with honey sriracha mixture and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Nutrition info is based on 4 servings.
Keywords: Asian chile sauce, easy, sweet and spicy