This Mango Ice cream is what frozen tropical treat dreams are made of. You won’t even know that this mango ice cream is completely vegan and healthy. It’s masked with insane creaminess and a huge tropical mango flavor (rum is my secret ingredient!).
With just 4 ingredients and no ice cream maker necessary, this truly is the best skinny summer dessert.
The perfect healthy summer dessert!
Delicious healthy dessert– Say hello to ‘nice cream’! This mango ice cream is made with simple, healthy ingredients and ranks in just under 200 calories per serving for a delicious, creamy treat.
Vegan and dairy-free– This mango ice cream is totally vegan and made dairy-free with coconut milk. I added a bit of agave nectar and rum for flavor but these are both optional if you want this kid-friendly or lower in sugar.
No Ice Cream maker necessary- This ice cream was made in a food processor. No churning time or ice cream maker for this recipe. Pop all the ingredients in your blender or food processor until smooth and creamy.
Save this recipe for your next healthy, easy dessert!
Ingredients for mango ice cream
- canned coconut milk
- frozen mango chunks
- maple syrup or agave nectar
- coconut rum, optional
How to make mango ice cream in a blender or food processor
This ice cream involves no ice cream maker or fancy equipment. All you need to do is throw all the ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend on high until smooth.
Transfer the mixture to a loaf tin or glass dish, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for a couple of hours before serving.
What goes with mango ice cream?
- Berries! I love topping this ice cream off with fresh raspberries, strawberries, or cherries.
- Toasted coconut flakes! For a tropical flare add on some toasted coconut flakes and fresh pineapple.
- Nuts or Granola! Almond and macadamia nuts provide a perfect crunch
Is mango ice cream healthy?
Yes, girl! Its made with simple, natural ingredients that are vegan and dairy-free. Each serving comes in at just under 200 calories!
Try a different flavor variation!
- You can swap out half the amount of mango chunks for frozen peaches, frozen strawberries or frozen pineapple for a tropical twist!
Other Fruity Desserts to Try!
If you like this mango ice cream, you’ll love these frozen cocktails!
I seriously love seeing what you guys are making and sharing your creations with the College Housewife community.Print
1 can coconut milk (full fat)
5 cups frozen mango chunks
2–3 tbsp maple syrup or agave nectar
1 tbsp coconut rum, optional
- In a blender or food processor add coconut milk, frozen mango chunks, maple syrup or honey, and coconut rum. Blend on high until smooth and creamy, like soft serve.
- Transfer mango ice cream to a loaf tin or glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 3-4 hours is best before serving.
Keywords: vegan, healthy, dairy free