This Peach Daiquiri is frothy, fresh and frozen thanks to year-round frozen peaches, a generous amount of fresh lime juice, sweet white rum and Cointreau that really turns it into a party.
It’s an exceptionally easy frozen cocktail recipe made at home that celebrates the bounty of the summer – or any time of year – season!
Okay, so one of my favorite cocktails is most definitely the daiquiri.
It offers just the right amount of sweet that makes you feel like you are on a tropical island. I mean, you just can’t go wrong.
So I took so inspiration from my mango daiquiri and put a peachy-spin on it!
This Frozen Peach Daiquiri is a must for the summer season. But rather than having to wait for fresh peaches to reach the ultimate ripeness, we are relying on frozen peaches! In other words – it’s a homemade daiquiri recipe you can make any time of year!
Imaginary destination island, here we come! This one’s totally a keeper.
Gather together a few ingredients to make a frozen peach and lime daiquiri of your dreams. You will need:
- frozen peaches
- fresh lime juice
- Cointreau or triple sec
- honey, agave nectar or simple syrup
Peaches. Frozen peaches ensure the daiquiri blends to frothy, frozen goodness every time. Since frozen peaches are flash-frozen at the peak of ripeness, there is no waiting around for peaches to ripen. All I have to do is pick up a bag from Trader Joe’s. Go for yellow peaches, which have more flavor than white peaches.
If fresh peaches are more your style (you will need about 6 medium), just make sure to plan ahead so you know the peaches will be ripe enough come cocktail time. I always get my peaches a few days ahead and leave them out on the kitchen counter until fragrant and slightly soft. If you’re short on time, place them in a paper bag with a banana or apple to ripen in 1-2 days. Slice in half to remove the pit, then cut into quarters – no need to peel!
Lime Juice. You need a bunch of fresh lime juice (1/2 cup to be exact), so make sure to get at least 4-5 limes (you should get about 2 tablespoons juice per lime, plus one for garnish). I wouldn’t settle for lime juice concentrate or even store-bought limeade. The flavor and quality of fresh lime juice are well worth the effort.
Rum. I go for white rum, such as Bacardi. White rum’s flavor is light and not-too-sweet, so it doesn’t overpower the fruity peach flavor.
How To Make Frozen Peach Daiquiris
A quick whirl in your blender and the peach daiquiri is ready in no time. Simply:
- Blend. In a large blender add frozen peaches, lime juice, rum, Cointreau, honey and ice. Blend on high until smooth and creamy, about 30-60 seconds.
- Garnish and Enjoy! Serve in a large glass with a lime wedge and maraschino cherry.
Virgin Peach Daiquiri Recipe
Virgin daiquiris are just as fruity and delicious and so refreshing after a long day. For a mocktail peach daiquiri, simply replace the rum and Cointreau with 10 ounces of pineapple juice.
This is definitely where you can get creative and play around with different flavors. Some of my favorites include:
- Peach schnapps. Add a splash or two – this really enhances the peach flavor.
- Frozen fruit. Replace 1/3-1/2 the peaches with another frozen fruit such as raspberries, bananas, mango or pineapple.
- Basil or Mint. Add a few fresh leaves to the blender for a pop of color and flavor.
Make a Peach Daiquiri Pitcher for a Party
I love to double, triple or quadruple the recipe for a summer party, BBQ or potluck. This recipe makes 4 drinks, so mutiply to get the number of drinks you need and blend just before serving.
If you allow the peach daiquiri mix to sit in the fridge, the peach slush and alcohol have a tendency to separate if stored for too long.
- Use your favorite rum. I love Bacardi, but use your favorite white rum or whatever you have on hand.
- Pick your cordial of choice. Cointreau is a wonderfully rich French orange liquor, but triple sec is another great option. Any orange flavor cordial works to compliment the peach flavor.
- Any liquid sweetener will do. Honey adds a wonderful floral, sweet flavor, while agave nectar and simple syrup add a simple and straightforward sweetness.
More Peach Recipes You’ll Love!
- Peach Bread with Cinnamon Crumb Topping
- Smeaches! White Chocolate S’mores with Grilled Peaches
- Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler
- Blueberry and Peach Brioche French Toast
- Homemade Peach Blueberry Pie
More Frozen Cocktail Recipes You’ll Love!
- Frozen Aperol Spritz
- Mango Margarita with Chili Rim
- Frozen Strawberry Margarita Recipe
- Strawberry Peach Frose
I seriously love seeing what you guys are making and sharing your creations with the College Housewife community!Print
This Peach Daiquiri recipe is frothy, fresh and frozen thanks to year-round frozen peaches, fresh lime juice, sweet rum and Cointreau for a hot summer day.
16 oz / 1 lb bag frozen peaches
½ cup fresh lime juice
8 oz rum (I use Bacardi)
4 oz Cointreau or triple sec (orange liquor)
2 oz honey, agave nectar or simple syrup
2 cups ice
lime wedges, maraschino cherries + mint sprigs, for garnish
- In a large blender, add frozen peaches, lime juice, rum, Cointreau, honey and ice. Blend on high until smooth and creamy, about 30-60 seconds.
- Serve in a large glass with a lime wedge, maraschino cherry and mint sprig.
Fresh Peaches: When peaches are in peak season (late July-August), use 6 medium-size, ripe yellow peaches instead of frozen. Slice in half to remove the pit, then cut into quarters – no need to peel!
Mocktail: Omit the rum and Cointreau and add in 10 ounces of pineapple juice.
Keywords: rum, frozen fruit, easy