This pistachio crusted salmon salad is tender, flavorful and has just enough crunch for the perfect bite. This pistachio crusted salmon is made with a flavorful lemon dijon base and crusted on top are golden panko breadcrumbs and pistachios.
1 lb salmon filet, or 3–4 pieces
2 lemons (juiced)
3 tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tsp honey
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup finely chopped pistachios
1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1 Taylor Farms Strawberry Rosè Chopped Salad Kit
1/2 cup thinly sliced strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the salmon, skin side down. Season lightly with salt and cracked black pepper.
- In a small bowl mix together lemon juice, dijon mustard, honey, and garlic. Spread evenly over salmon filet.
- In a separate small bowl mix together pistachios, panko bread crumbs and olive oil. Press the ‘crusted’ mixture into the salmon filet evenly.
- Bake salmon filet for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes off easily with a fork. Allow salmon to cool for 5 minutes and place onto prepared Taylor Farms Strawberry Rosè Salad Kit and top with strawberries.
Keywords: Salmon, salad, crusted salmon, pistachio