Pumpkin dump cake is one of the simplest fall desserts you can make that tastes like an easier version of pumpkin pie. Made with boxed spice cake mix, pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice and packs some mega fall flavors.
2 – (15) oz cans pumpkin puree
12 oz can evaporated milk
3 large eggs
3 tsp pumpkin pie seasoning
¾ cup brown sugar
1 package spice cake mix
1 cup pecans
1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) unsalted butter, cubed
Whip Cream or Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. In a large casserole or 9×13 dish grease the bottom and sides of dish with butter or non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, pumpkin pie seasoning, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into greased casserole dish. Sprinkle boxed spice cake mix over the top of the pumpkin mixture evenly.
- Top cake mix evenly with pecans and cubed butter. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the center is set.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes before serving. Serve with whip cream or vanilla ice cream.
Keywords: pumpkin, cake, easy