This pumpkin spice dalgona coffee recipe is made with pumpkin infused milk and topped with a pumpkin spiced whipped coffee top that smells better than any seasonal candle. If you love a pumpkin spice cold brew, this festive dalgona coffee is for you.
4 tbsp instant coffee or espresso
4 tbsp sugar
2 tsp pumpkin spice + more for topping
4 tbsp boiling water
Milk (dairy, nut, seed, any kind!)(I used sweetened almond milk)
2 tbsp canned pumpkin puree
- Make the frothed coffee: Add in the instant coffee, sugar, pumpkin spice and boiling water to a bowl.
- Whip the mixture: Using an electric mixer, beat for 3-4 minutes or until mixture is stiff and pale in color.
- Prepare your milk: Pour 16 oz of milk (hot or iced) into a measuring glass and whisk in the pumpkin puree until smooth.
- Pour milk evenly into two large glasses and top with crushed ice (or steam/boil, if hot milk is desired).
- Top each glass with half the foam mixture. Use a spoon or a straw to mix the mixture into the coffee.
- Top with a dusting of pumpkin spice before drinking!
Sweetener: I used a slightly sweetened vanilla almond milk which provided a nice hint of sweetness. If you like your coffee drinks very sweet, I would suggest whisking in a liquid sweetener or simple syrup 1 tsp at a time.
Keywords: dalgona, pumpkin spice, coffee