This oven-baked spinach artichoke dip recipe is the perfect appetizer for a crowd. This recipe is filled with artichokes, spinach, cream cheese and two types of cheeses. I’ve never had any leftover and it’s always a classic family favorite!
A big thanks to Roth Cheese for being a partner of The College Housewife this year and for providing us with the tastiest cheeses.
I have personally been SO excited to plop myself down on my parent’s couch Thanksgiving weekend and take a breather (yes, I’ll be wearing stretchy pants) and doing some serious black Friday shopping.
I plan on doing some professional relaxing and I couldn’t be more excited. My Dad and Jared will be watching football and I’ve made a custom puzzle of Storybook to put together with my Mom.
Have I also mentioned that my snack game is going to be SO strong.
My fam is pretty obsessed with spinach artichoke dip so I promised I would put together an epic recipe. This spinach artichoke dip is extra creamy, cheesy and so flavorful. We love to serve ours up with pita chips and fresh veggies but any of your favorite dippers will work great!
To make this dip extra flavorful I am swapping out traditional Parmesan cheese, for Roth Grand Cru® cheese. I love using Grand Cru in dishes where the cheese really stands out. It brings a whole new dimension of flavor and creaminess to the dip. Grand Cru cheese is similar to parm as it’s very nutty but also brings out mellow and slightly fruity notes when eating on it’s own.
Find out where you can find Grand Cru near you here!
What Ingredients are in Spinach Artichoke Dip?
- Cream cheese
- Sour Cream
- Roth Grand Cru Cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Canned Artichokes
- Frozen Spinach
- Salt & Pepper
- Cayenne pepper
How to make spinach artichoke dip:
- In a large bowl combine softened cream cheese, Roth Grand Cru cheese, mozzarella cheese, diced artichokes, frozen spinach, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Mix until well combined. Pour mixture into a greased baking dish. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until dip is bubbly and golden brown on top.
- Serve hot with dippers.
What’s good with spinach artichoke dip:
- Pita chips
- Bread slices
- Pretzel bread balls
- Carrot sticks
- Celery sticks
- Bell pepper slices
Can you make the dip ahead of time?
Yes. You can make it ahead, one of two ways:
- Prep all of the ingredients, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to bake. Pour ingredients into a casserole dish and bake!
- Prepare and bake the dip. Allow dip to cool completely before covering and refrigerating. Bring dip out of the refrigerator 30-60 minutes before reheating at 350 for 18-20 minutes.
More appetizer recipes you’ll love!
If you make this Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe, I’d love to know how it goes! Please share with all fraaands in the comments below! For more easy recipes and ideas, follow me on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook, too!Print
This oven baked spinach and artichoke is the perfect appetizer for a crowd. This recipe is filled with artichokes, spinach, cream cheese and two types of cheeses. I’ve never had any leftover and it’s always a classic family favorite!
1 (8) ounce block of cream cheese, softened
¾ Cup of sour cream
¾ Cup of mayonnaise
1 Cup of grated Roth Grand Cru cheese
1 Cup of grated mozzarella cheese
1 (14oz) can of artichokes, drained and chopped
1 Cup of frozen spinach, thawed and drained
3 Garlic cloves, minced
¼ Teaspoon of cayenne pepper
¼ Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
¼ Teaspoon kosher salt
Dippers: pita chips, carrots, celery, bell peppers and bread slices
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a small casserole dish / skillet and set aside.
- In a large bowl stir all ingredients together until smooth and creamy. Transfer mixture to casserole dish, top with more shredded Grand Cru. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until mixture is golden and bubbly.