These replica wraps of the Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap are hard to resist with a crunchy outer wrap, tangy feta and sun-dried tomato filling inside and they are packed with protein. Save some $$ and make a fresh batch at home that you can heat up for breakfast all week long!
2 egg whites
¼ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp kosher salt
2 tsp olive oil
1 large handful spinach
Pinch of garlic powder
2 tbsp chopped sun dried tomatoes
¼ cup feta cheese crumbles
1 whole wheat tortilla
- Whisk together egg whites with garlic powder and kosher salt and set aside.
- In a small non-stick skillet spray with cooking spray or add in 1 tsp of olive oil. Heat spinach with a pinch of garlic powder until it’s wilted, about 1-2 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Spray with more cooking spray or 1 tsp of olive oil. Add in the egg whites and gently move eggs around with a rubber spatula for 3-4 minutes on medium-low heat until the eggs are set.
- In the center of the tortilla add the wilted spinach, egg whites and sprinkle on the sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese crumbles.
- Tuck each end of the tortilla and fold together like a wrap/burrito (see photos above).
- In a clean non-stick skillet, add in the wrap and each side 1-2 minutes or until crispy and golden.
Keywords: tortilla, egg, spinch