Trader Joes Haul?! Let’s do this!
I grew up drinking Trader Joe’s peach champagne at family brunches. I hunt through all the delicious cheese varieties for my charcuterie needs. We bought ‘Trader Joes Stuff’ for all those random people that you need a gift for at Christmas. I can think of many food memories that start and finish at TJ’s.
I love the smaller selection.
My wallet loves the affordable prices.
And my heart loves all the seasonal flavors that are rotated out.
In this video, I’m taking you through an exclusive look at ‘what’s in my cart’ on the regular. See below for all my favorite weekly staples, seasonal fav’s, splurges and foods that are great for feeding 2!
1. Eggs: Affordable, easy, free-range. All the good things.
2. Raisin Rosemary Crisps: My cheeseboards favorite cracker. Crispy and fruity waiting for a salty bite.
3. Broccolini: The best dinner side. Roasted with OO, salt, pepper and a little garlic if I’m feeling extra.
4. Zucchini: #zoodles
5. Cheddar cheese sticks: Rascal’s favorite snack.
6. Black Beans: Perf for burrito bowls
7. Coconut Cream Latte: A wild card purchase. A little bitter but not bad.
8. Cherry tomatoes: Great roasted or salad toppers.
9. Shea Butter and Coconut Oil Hair Mask: A new find. It smelt great, didn’t work as well as Morrocan oil.
10. Miso Ramen Bowl: My hangover’s best friend.
11. Vanilla Almond Granola: Salty, sweet, crunchy, YUM. It’s no Purely Elizabeth but it’s GOOD.
12. Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon: A weekly dinner staple for us. Roasted and topped with a little pesto.
13. Genova Pesto: When I’m too lazy to make it homemade.
14. Perfect Bars: If you love peanut butter, you’ll love these.
15. Oven-Baked Cheese Bites: Cheesy, crunchy, heaven.
16. Ricotta Cheese: My fav marinara zoodles topper.
17. Pollo Asado: Saves me on weeknights when I need something real easy.
18. Pesto Genovese: Ditto.
19. One Bar: Jared’s fav protein bar. So grateful they sell them at TJ’s.
20. Triple Cream Brie: Drooling just typing it.
21. Prosecco/Champagne: I always keep a bottle in the fridge for those unexpected celebratory moments.
22. Birthday/Greeting Cards: If you didn’t know they have the CUTEST greeting cards and are real cheap.
23. Mango Jicama Slaw: An easy taco or burrito bowl topper!
24. Pineapple Juice: Great for unexpected cocktails.
25. Peanut Butter Cups: These NEVER last long at our house.
26. Avocados: #staple.
27. Trader Jose’s Tequila: It’s honestly preeeetty good. Great with batched margs.
28. Trader Giotto’s Marinara: Great with a simple meat sauce.
29. Cauliflower Fried Rice: Love this with teriyaki chicken or asian salmon!
30. Cauliflower Gnocchi: Great low carb pasta option!
31. Sweet Potato Gnocchi: A first time buy! A little decadent for a weeknight but delish!
32. Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas: Perf little treat when you need something sweet after dinner.