This easy four-ingredient Watermelon Vodka Drink is a perfectly refreshing summer cocktail!
Made with fresh watermelon chunks, tarty lime juice, and punchy vodka for an insanely smooth combo. Bring everything together in one blender, and strain it over ice for a quenching poolside drink!
2 ½ cups watermelon chunks
4 ounces fresh lime juice
8 ounces vodka
4 tsp agave nectar or simple syrup, optional
- Add watermelon chunks, fresh lime juice, vodka and agave nectar to a blender.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds or until the mixture is smooth.
- Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve and serve over ice.
- Garnish with watermelon chunks and lime wheels.
- Blending Watermelon: Note, you will lose quite a bit of volume blending watermelon. 2 1/2 cups of watermelon chunks will make about 1 1/2 cups of watermelon juice for about 2-4 cocktails.
Keywords: watermelon, blended, cocktail