Garlic Butter Ramen Noodle Stir Fry is THE best pantry staple recipe I’ve put together.
These ramen noodles are super saucy, laced with tender kale, and topped with a rich, golden Happy Egg Egg Yolk. I guarantee you’ve got all the ingredients to make this easy dish!
2 bricks dried ramen noodles
3 tbsp butter
2–3 cups kale, chopped
5 garlic cloves, minced
1–2 tsp red chili flakes
3 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp honey
2 tsp sambal oelek or sriracha
Happy Eggs, Egg yolk
- Bring a medium pot of water to a rolling boil.
- While your water is boiling begin the stir fry. Heat butter in a large skillet on medium heat. Once butter is melted add in kale and cook for 1-2 minutes or until wilted. Add in garlic, red chili flakes, and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Boil the ramen noodles until they just begin to break apart, about 1-2 minutes.
- In a small bowl whisk together soy sauce, honey, sambal oelek or sriracha and add to kale mixture. Add noodles into the pan with the sauce mixture. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and noodles are well coated.
- Top noodle stir fry with an egg yolk in the center of the noodles, sesame seeds, and green onions.
Keywords: ramen noodles, ramen noodle recipes, homemade ramen